PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Advice

jrfromfla
04-14-2011, 09:37 AM
Need some advice on tickets.

I am a Florida resident, and I may be headed back to the world later this month for two days. Also, I have a week long trip planned at the end of July staying at SSR, where I plan to go to the parks for 3 or 4 days, with a park hopper.

If I go on both trips which park admission do you recommend? I was thinking of getting a 5 or 6 day Florida resident park hopper. Don't those tickets expire after 14 days after the first use? I was also thinking of a Florida Resident Annual Pass, because there is always a possibility to return to the world sometime in the fall or winter, but that is not for sure.

I just want a ticket that makes economically sense. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Daisy'sMom
04-14-2011, 12:22 PM
Have you looked at the Fl resident 4 day wild park hopper for only 146 pp. It seems like a good idea if you are only doing the park for 4 days.

jrfromfla
04-14-2011, 01:00 PM
I was of thinking of that as well, but that pass is only good until May 24th and I will only use 2 days of it, and I will be going back again in July.

magicofdisney
04-14-2011, 01:14 PM
The least expensive FL resident pass is a weekday select pass (outside 3 and 4 days passes which tend to have greater limitations). This has black out dates around Easter, summer and Christmas. It also blocks you from weekend entries. The next level up, a regular seasonal pass, allows the weekend entries. After that you're looking at Annual and Premium Annual passes, which have no black out dates.

magicofdisney
04-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Something else to keep in mind, FL residents can do payment installment plans for their passes.