PDA

View Full Version : Where to stay?

momef3grls
04-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Right now the family is going through a dilemma...my husband and I are going to disney in September to visit our daughter who is earning her ears:mickey:. In the room there will be 4 adults hubby and me and DD and her boyfriend. We have it narrowed down to a couple of options but now I need an unbiased opinion. Options are:
2 rooms at ASM
1 room at CB
1 room at BWI
1 room at AKL

Cost is not a major factor, but we are trying to budget. We are also working toward a goal of staying in all hotels on property. Most of our time will be spend in Epcot or HS. All opinions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

brownie
04-14-2011, 08:01 AM
If most of your time will be spent at Epcot and Hollywood Studios, I'd go with the Boardwalk Inn. You can walk to both of those parks if you really want to and there are the water taxis you can use.

mook3y
04-14-2011, 09:17 AM
I would agree - if you spend most of your time at Epcot and HS then BWI is super convenient.

However, 2 rooms means 2 bathrooms and more space.

brownie
04-14-2011, 09:36 AM
I would agree - if you spend most of your time at Epcot and HS then BWI is super convenient.

However, 2 rooms means 2 bathrooms and more space.

Good point!

disney_daddy
04-14-2011, 09:54 AM
I'd also look at the Yatch and Beach Club. We stayed at the Beach Club last year and it was great. You have a very short walk to Epcot and can take the boat to Disney Studios. Boardwalk is also a short walk so you can also go there.

crazygoalie39
04-14-2011, 11:32 AM
I would definitely go with BWI, especially if you spend most of your time at Epcot and DHS. Also, I just find the atmosphere in the Boardwalk area to be amazing. :mickey:

GothMickey
04-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Boardwalk. No doubt about it. Boardwalk. I can never recommend ASM to anyone. Pop Century, well not that is a different story. Pop Century is my favorite value resort.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-14-2011, 01:50 PM
For location I would say Boardwalk, but for comfort I would go with two rooms in a value....

TammiMcMan
04-14-2011, 04:22 PM
If you decide to go with one room at a deluxe, just be sure to factor in the additional adult fee's that you'll be charged. For 4 adults in one BWI room, that would be another $50 per night.

LudwigVonDrake
04-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Two rooms means more space and more privacy.