PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic! Dining Package in Sept??

wdwaggie
04-13-2011, 11:50 AM
Does anyone know when Disney will open up Fantasmic! Dinner packages for Sept? I have tried to make my ADR online and all days in Sept are grayed out.

Wall-e
04-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Try calling the dining line. I had the same problem when trying to make a reservation for my October trip....the dates were all grayed out. I called the dining line and they were able to make my reservation. I had to take a 3:30 dinner slot, so I don't know what kind of options will be available for September. Good luck!

wdwaggie
04-14-2011, 01:02 PM
I called and they are all booked for when I needed. DARN! Just wich with all this technology that Disney could keep all their sites with up to date info. THanks anyways!

TheVBs
04-15-2011, 10:18 AM
Glad you got your dates!

I am confused though! I have tried calling and booking online for an early Oct. date. The dates are blank online like the OP said. I called 3 times, was told the first time dates aren't open yet, was told the second time that the dates are open but all booked, was told the third time that the dates haven't been made available yet. :confused: But obviously they have been if you guys have both been able to book.

I plan on calling back regularly, but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!