PDA

View Full Version : Starting my wdw scrapbook! Any creative ideas?

disneymomma2010
04-13-2011, 10:22 AM
I am finally starting my 2010 bday trip scrapbook. I have some of the pressed coins, some fastpasses, maps, keys to the world, and birthday buttons to put in with my pictures. Do you have any other suggestions for making a great scrapbook? P.s. ....Im really having wdw withdrawls! I thought doing my scrapbook would help but its making me want to go back even more!:mickey:

brownie
04-13-2011, 11:11 AM
Go back to get some more stuff to put in! :D

My bride has added parts of menus, napkins, maps, times guides, and other things like that to her scrapbooks. You could also consider adding logo clipart.

disneymomma2010
04-13-2011, 01:28 PM
I bought a small disney scrapbook kit that has cool logo cut outs and bought some stickers. Thanks for the great ideas! I can actually go on line and print off the menu for the places we ate so thanks for that idea! :thumbsup:

brownie
04-13-2011, 06:13 PM
I bought a small disney scrapbook kit that has cool logo cut outs and bought some stickers. Thanks for the great ideas! I can actually go on line and print off the menu for the places we ate so thanks for that idea! :thumbsup:

The Walt Disney World website has pdfs of the actual menus for a number of the restaurants.

Basket Mommy
04-13-2011, 06:24 PM
There is an AWESOME website for Disney scrapbooking stuff. Since I can't post the link here, I'll PM it to you. I love her website!

disneymomma2010
04-13-2011, 08:43 PM
thanks basket mommy!