PDA

View Full Version : switching hotels

jake
04-13-2011, 08:21 AM
We would like to switch from the Yacht Club to Wilderness Lodge? The problem is we booked a summer package deal and got a great rate on the room. Can we switch and still get the deal at the W/L? I know they only hold so many rooms for each package deal they offer.

biodtl
04-13-2011, 09:47 AM
I would get in touch with Magical Journeys - if anyone can help you, it's them.

mook3y
04-13-2011, 10:35 AM
when you switch, it is a seperate package, so you would want to get enough tickets on your stay at YC to cover the nights you would be at WL.

Then you pay whatever the going rate is for a room at WL.

This does mean you can not get the dining plan at WL unless you buy a whole package (including tickets). $$$

Another vote for call MJ they will certainlly find the best deal.

faline
04-13-2011, 11:02 AM
I'm thinking you're asking whether you can stay at Wilderness Lodge INSTEAD of the Yacht Club for the special you booked. The answer is "maybe" but, as you noted, it would depend on whether the special you booked under would be available at the Wilderness Lodge.

KylesMom
04-14-2011, 01:56 PM
One thing to note is that with the summer promotion, a few of the Deluxe resorts had a lower discount - WL, AKL & The Poly. Since the promotion is still going on, it's certainly feasible that you could switch if Disney still has rooms open under this promotion at WL. Pricewise, however, it may be a wash if you received 30% off the YC.