PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPass Questions (again!)

LisaP
04-13-2011, 01:33 AM
I know these questions have been answered before, but I have been unable to find the threads :blush:

Does the clock start ticking from the time I pre-order my PhotoPass CD? I'm two weeks out at this point.

Also, I wanted to book a PhotoPass photo shoot at Poly. Anyone know what number I call to make the reservation?

It's been a while since I remember reading the details on this forum, and I don't remember :(

BugeyedMuggy
04-13-2011, 05:37 AM
The photopass time is activated when you download your first pictures. You can extend the time for about $5 -$10 dollars depending on the length you pick. We did the extra photopass at the Poly one trip. The pic were amazing at that resort. I don't remember the # we called as my SIL handled this.

Momto3littlemice
04-13-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi there,

We did a photo shoot at the Grand Floridian. I think the number you need to call for any private photo shoot is 407-824-1700 . I would call as soon as you know you want to do it, as they have recently changed how far in advance you are able to schedule. If you are too early, at least they can give you the correct day to call. Also, the pricing / time amounts have recently changed so much of the info you will find on the web is incorrect. Give them a call to be sure.:mickey:

LisaP
04-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Thank you so much! :number1:

IloveJack
04-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Also, the deadline is per code. Meaning, we entered our PP codes as we came across them after unpacking. The deadline to do something with each picture was different, according to which card we'd used. We'd pre-ordered the cd, but I noticed it while "decorating" the pictures.