PDA

View Full Version : Amount of Time to spend at Blizzard Beach

andypooh
04-11-2011, 05:12 PM
will be me and my DW

planned on spending 10am-1:30pm on Tuesday 5/10

Does this sound like the right amount of time?

Thanks.

joonyer
04-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Well, that all depends on what you want to do. Three and a half hours is plenty of time to sit on the beach and float around cross country creek (lazy river) a few times, but if you want to ride every slide in the park and have lunch while you're there, you probably will not be able to fit it all in with just 3.5 hours. If you are only going to try a few slides, do not miss Teamboat Springs. It's the most fun (and longest) raft ride in either water park.

AllDisney
04-11-2011, 07:43 PM
We spend about 3 - 4 hours at the water park. We find it enough time to do what we want:thumbsup:

Perhaps other people can be of more help than I am.

olivegirl
04-11-2011, 08:40 PM
We go to a water park each year we are in Disney. We usually get stay about 3 1/2-4 hours. For us its great fun but its a loooong 4 hours! Between walking up all the steps to the rides, being in the wave pool and then just walking around the park its exhausting! BUT again we have a BLAST!!!!! :thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-14-2011, 03:38 PM
We were quite suprised at how long we spent at the Blizzard Beach!

DD and I opened the park at 10am and closed the park at 5pm. Now, we're water people, so had a great time on the slides, and in the lazy river/wave pool.

So, you could spend A LOT more time there! :swim: