PDA

View Full Version : Is Stitch still at Innovations?

BriarRose
04-11-2011, 05:05 PM
I haven't been to DL since 2005, but was wondering if they still have Stitch in Innovations? It was a highlight of our trip and when I have asked friends if they saw Stitch, they said no, but I have asked this question to anyone I know was there since 2005 and people who were there at approximately the same time didn't see it.

Mufasa
04-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Stitch is unfortunately no longer at Innoventions- his last appearance there was in early 2008 (what was supposed to be only a 2 week play test session expanded into a 5 year run).

Stitch just used to cause too many problems for Tomorrowland operations- he never understood that you're not allowed to bring your own blasters onto Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

BriarRose
04-11-2011, 05:37 PM
That's too bad. The first time we came across Stitch, it was just me and my husband and whoever was voicing him was very clever talking to adults. Later that trip we saw him with the whole family, from my husband's parents to our niece and nephew and everyone really enjoyed it. But we do still have the picture with the family, so the memory lives on.

Thanks for responding!

Melanie
04-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Loved this!

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
04-12-2011, 11:00 PM
What??? We AREN'T allowed to bring our own Astro Blasters in to BLAB? Guess I'll have to start sneaking it in.

:smickey: