PDA

View Full Version : Will our room be ready?

andypooh
04-11-2011, 03:31 PM
If we arrive at BLT around 2:30pm on a Monday do you think our lake view room will be ready yet?

Thanks.

DANAM
04-11-2011, 03:43 PM
I guess it depends on how busy they are. We checked in on a Sunday between 12 noon and 1pm and our room wasn't ready. We were able to check in, get our room keys, tickets, ect but just couldn't go to the room. We went to the water parks and I guess around 3 or 4 we got a call that the room was ready. So it didn't hold up the check-in process at all.

McLiberal8
04-11-2011, 03:44 PM
As with any hotel, the only way to know if your room will be ready is to call day of arrival.
If you are checking in before the set check-in time, rooms that are available will be rooms that were not occupied the night before/have already been cleaned by mousekeeping. If they had heavy occupancy the night before, it might take longer to clean the rooms.
They should know by that morning if there will be any rooms available when you arrive.
Hope this helps! :thumbsup:

ransam
04-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Like they said, it's a coin flip.
The last two times i've been there at 11am, and my room was ready to go.
but 3 years ago, it wasn't ready until late in the day, even after the 4pm check in time.

faline
04-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Maybe. Maybe not. Official check in is, I believe, 4:00.

White Rose
04-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Is it possible to do online check-in for BLT? It may be different when you're staying in a non-DVC resort, but when I did online-check in for my trip and we stayed at the Pop Century, our flight arrived at 10am something. I stated while doing the online check in that our estimated time of arrival would be about 12pm. Not only was the room ready, but they had all of our documentation together as well! :thumbsup: If so, I would give that a shot.

LudwigVonDrake
04-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Chances are it will be but it all depends on how busy they are :mickey:

MNNHFLTX
04-18-2011, 07:46 AM
If your assigned room is not ready, you can always ask to be switched to one that is (if available).