PDA

View Full Version : Returning to the scene of the crime

squad51
04-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Well here it is. After nine LONG years we are returning to WDW:mickey:. Some of you may remember me as figment2002, now I return as a married man with three children. We have the trip all planed out except for some dinning options. I am looking to spend a night with the wife alone. We are both huge Milwaukee Brewers fans and want to watch the game. My question is if they would show the game at the ESPN Club even though it is broadcast on Fox Sports Net?

faline
04-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Welcome back! :mickey:

I'm not sure whether or not the ESPN club will show the particular game you're interested in.

You might try calling them to ask?

squad51
04-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Thanks, we are ditching the kids with grandma and grandpa and would love to watch the game as they are playing the Cubs. We would love nothing more than to watch our team destroy the cubs in the happiest place on earth.

MOJoe
04-11-2011, 11:07 AM
I think i remember there being some T.V.'s in the wall for those seated in booths. You can change the channels yourself on those. If you don't get a booth, i'm pretty sure you can get someone to help you watch any game that's being broadcast. Not just disney owned media. I'm a Cardinal fan, but i also cheer for anyone playing the Cubs. :D

ransam
04-17-2011, 04:47 PM
usually you can get at least one tv to show your game...