PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say...

alaMode
04-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Thank You! to everyone who posts on this forum!

My DS has cp, epilepsy, and uses a communication device. Four years ago I decided to celebrate his 7th birthday at WDW, but I was very concerned about how he would access all the fun!

I found all the information I needed here on this board. Everyone was (is) so kind and eager to help, no matter what the special concern may be!

Thanks to this board, our first trip to WDW was amazing, and we're returning to WDW again this year to celebrate DS' 11th birthday! We've celebrated 4 years in a row, and even worked in a MNSSHP and 2 MVMCPs!

Thanks again everyone! You made us true Disney fans!

vicster
04-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Glad you had a great vacation! Disney is definitely accomodating to everyone which is why we love going there every year. Sounds like you're turning into one of us and will go year after year after year. And yes, Intercot is the best. Even tho we go every year I always learn something new on Intercot. Have a magical trip!

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Awesome:yay:

BrerGnat
04-10-2011, 08:46 PM
So happy to hear that you were able to have some amazing vacations so far!

I know how overwhelming it can be to travel with special needs kids. But, being prepared is the key to really being able to enjoy yourself. I didn't know about the GAC until I heard about it here, and it saved our first WDW trip as a family. :thumbsup:

Hope your next trip is as magical as your first!

deedeebee
04-10-2011, 10:21 PM
:rocks:

Mickey'sGirl
04-11-2011, 08:08 AM
Awesome, Tess! This site is full of great advice for sure! I wish you continued fabulous holidays with your family! :thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
04-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Tess, I'm so glad to hear that Intercot has helped you with your Disney planning. I cannot imagine what our first trip would have been like if I had not been using this site. The information here is great but pales in comparison to the friendly, wonderful, caring people who post and moderators who take the time to keep everything so family friendly.

MarkC
04-26-2011, 03:55 PM
But also a special kudos to you for coming back and thanking people for the help. Unfortunately that's becoming a lost art. You are correct about the people on this board-- they are really happy to help others have a good time. Family vacations are awesome and the memories do indeed last a lifetime. Thanks again for your comments.

ElenitaB
04-26-2011, 06:50 PM
Thanks to this board, our first trip to WDW was amazing, and we're returning to WDW again this year to celebrate DS' 11th birthday! We've celebrated 4 years in a row, and even worked in a MNSSHP and 2 MVMCPs!
And many, many happy returns (figuratively and literally)! :mickey: