PDA

View Full Version : Teppen Edo - 2 families meeting. Questions.

Sunshine1010
04-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Party of 4 and a part of 3 (my family) will be meeting at the Teppen Edo restaurant in an upcoming trip. We are both on the dining plan.

How do you do the ADR's to where we can sit together?

Do I make one reservation for all of us, or do I make mine and they make theirs HOPING that we can get an ADR for the same time.

If I am the one who made the ADR for all of us, how would we do the check at the end because I'm sure they would bring the bill out for all of us on one ticket.

chrim
04-10-2011, 02:42 AM
I would suggest you make a single reservation for all 7 people. If you don't do this, it will be hard or impossible for you to sit together.

As for getting separate checks, I would point this out to your server when she first takes your drink orders. I don't think it would be a problem.

Sunshine1010
04-10-2011, 03:43 AM
I didn't wnt it to mess up my TS credit's either. So, just pointing it all out at the beginning is the way to go?

woodyfan
04-10-2011, 08:38 AM
We were on the dining plan and met others that were not. We made one reservation, and then told the waitress at the start and it was not problem.

Mickey'sGirl
04-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Make the reservation for the whole group, and tell your server that you have separate bills. It will NOT be a problem! We often meet friends and we are all on different plans or billing regimes, and it has never been an issue.

Have fun!

Sunshine1010
04-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Awesome. Thanks so much guys.

Jared
04-10-2011, 12:17 PM
As others have said, groups do this all the time. It's very simple and absolutely no issue. Make the reservation for all seven people and simply tell your server that part of your group is using the dining plan and the rest of the group is paying with cash. You will receive separate bills, making the payment process no different than if you were dining with just your family.

Teppan Edo is a great place for large group! Enjoy!

Sunshine1010
04-10-2011, 01:15 PM
They'll be on the dining plan as well.

THANK YOU so much guys. My friend and I were curious about this.

Ya'll are great!

Checkers
04-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Just so you know, you may be seated with another party of 2. We were there last month and there was 7 of us and we were seated with another party of 2. Not a problem and Teppan Edo was great as usual. Have fun!

Sunshine1010
04-12-2011, 02:16 AM
Paula.....Of course, we would want to just be alone. But I am totally fine with having a couple join us.

One time while eating there, I was sat next to a lady and her husband. This lady's son had just been shipped to Iraq and was having a difficult time coping. I literally held her....a total stranger....while she cried. It was a very sweet moment.

nfrustaci
04-12-2011, 07:28 PM
paula.....of course, we would want to just be alone. But i am totally fine with having a couple join us.
This happened to us at the german restaurant and it was nice to meet new people. One time while eating there, i was sat next to a lady and her husband. This lady's son had just been shipped to iraq and was having a difficult time coping. I literally held her....a total stranger....while she cried. It was a very sweet moment.
it was very nice of you to console her, but how was your mood afterward, i would have been crushed. My heart goes out to all the people that are left behind to worry about their loved ones. I am grateful to the wonderful men and women that protect us each and every day, but i am glad that none of my family has joined the armed forces.
God bless all who have and all who will.