PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Upgrade Question

sgdisney
04-08-2011, 09:13 PM
I know you can add days to a multi day pass. So, say you have a 6 day PH and on day 5 you want to add another day to it. Is the cost to do that just the $5 or $6 that the additional day would be if you had bought it that way to begin with?

sainter
04-08-2011, 09:32 PM
This is correct. $5 +tax.

DizneyRox
04-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Yes, once a ticket is used, you subtract the current price of whatever you had from the current price of the new ticket.

If its unused, you get credit for whatever you actually paid for it. Big difference,depending on when and where you got the original ticket.

CleveRocks
04-09-2011, 06:15 PM
If its unused, you get credit for whatever you actually paid for it. Big difference,depending on when and where you got the original ticket.

This is correct, but there is a legitimate way around it. Use the ticket at least once and THEN do the upgrade. No matter what you originally paid for it, if you use it forst then you'll get credit for the full current gate price of that ticket rather than getting credit for only what you paid for it.

DizneyRox
04-10-2011, 07:25 AM
This is correct, but there is a legitimate way around it. Use the ticket at least once and THEN do the upgrade. No matter what you originally paid for it, if you use it forst then you'll get credit for the full current gate price of that ticket rather than getting credit for only what you paid for it.
I thought that's what I said?