PDA

View Full Version : ? About Bonnet Creek

DisneyKidsMom
04-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Was just introduced to this TS, wondering if anyone has any reviews, or warnings. We will be three adults and four children. 15, 13, 7, and 4.

DizneyRox
04-08-2011, 10:09 PM
While technically its on Disney property, it doesn't benefit from any Disney perks. For example, no Magical Express, no room key charging, no package delivery, no Disney transportation, etc, etc...

Some have said its a nice place...

John
04-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Stayed at the Hilton Bonnett Creek a week or so ago - absolutely gorgeous. There are some photos on our @INTERCOT twitter feed. There will also be a review on the INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast that will be posted this afternoon.

Can't beat it for the price and location - it's a DELUXE resort for the price of a moderate right next to the Caribbean Beach. The pool is as nice as if not nicer than Disney's Deluxe properties. It has a lazy river...

Honestly, other than the Early Entry perk, it's not a big deal. They have transportation to and from the parks - but I always rent a car and just drive so I cal the shots when I come and go rather than waiting 15-20 minutes for a bus.

mickeyman42
04-11-2011, 11:32 AM
not to jump the gun on the podcast, but is it the hilton bonnet creek or whyndam bonnet creek that is next to CBR? or its it both (2 companies, 1 resort)? I looked them both up on the interweb and they looked completely different, kinda confussed me a little.

Patricia
04-11-2011, 11:55 AM
They are two different resorts but very close together.

In this pic, the CBR is on the left, the upper resort around a lagoon is Wyndham Bonnet Creek and the resort to the lower right is Hilton Bonnet Creek.

Both are very nice!