PDA

View Full Version : Can you get AP's from any of the parks?

mouseketeer mom
04-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Change of plans, heading to Epcot first, not MK...can we trade in our hoppers for AP's at that park as well?

Melanie
04-08-2011, 09:21 AM
You can do this at any Guest Relations window at any of the theme parks and also Downtown Disney.

The Guest Relations windows at Epcot are to the far right, down by the resort bus depot.

WishingStar2006
04-08-2011, 11:00 AM
I was able to do this at the regular ticket window at DHS.

mickeefan
04-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Do you know if AP certificates can be activated at the International Gateway in Epcot?

faline
04-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Do you know if AP certificates can be activated at the International Gateway in Epcot?

Yes.

CleveRocks
04-08-2011, 04:51 PM
You can even do APs at the water parks. They don't even have to be Premium APs. The ticket booths at the water parks are as totally full-service as the ticket booths at the theme parks.

Also, there's no need to upgrade your tickets to APs before you use them to go into your first park. You can even wait on the upgrade until after the tickets are all used up at the end of your trip. The only rule is that any upgrade must be done no later than 14 days from the date the ticket was first used. .

In fact, depending on where/how you got your tickets, you might be financially better off using the tickets at leats once before upgrading them.

If you bought the tickets at any sort of discount (such as through an authorized ticket reseller, or they're leftover but unused tickets from a previous trip from before the latest ticket price increase), then you DEFINITELY want to use them first before upgrading them. If you upgrade the discounted ticket before using it, you will lose that discount (that is, you'll have to pay the difference between the gate price and the discounted price, PLUS the actual cost of the upgrade).

I can explai in more detail if you'd like, but just trust me on this one.

But if your tickets are part of your current vacation package, then they aren't discounted in any way, and therefore you can upgrade them at any time and the price will be the same.

But remember, I want to make sure you know that, under ANY circumstances, you ABSOLUTELY DON'T have to upgrade your tickets to APs as your very first thing.