PDA

View Full Version : Does HoopDeeDoo show change?

Disdad13
04-07-2011, 03:42 PM
We went to HDD a few years ago and really enjoyed it. OUr DS9 has requested that we go again this fall. My question is - does the show ever change as far as the songs and the skits that they do, or will it be the same show we saw the last time we were there???

iloveokw
04-07-2011, 03:56 PM
The same....good as ever...your son will get more of the humor now that he is older.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Not one bit :thumbsup:

We've been a bunch of times, and still laugh like crazy at every show!

Jared
04-07-2011, 05:52 PM
We went to HDD a few years ago and really enjoyed it. OUr DS9 has requested that we go again this fall. My question is - does the show ever change as far as the songs and the skits that they do, or will it be the same show we saw the last time we were there???
I'm not sure if Hoop-Dee-Doo has changed at all in 30 years. To many repeat visitors, that's the charm of it. Frankly, one time was more than enough for me, but that's for another post.

faline
04-07-2011, 05:57 PM
The basic show is the same though they do change it a bit over the Christmas season.

DizneyRox
04-07-2011, 06:57 PM
The basic show is the same though they do change it a bit over the Christmas season.
Winning!

The show is mostly the same, many of the same unBEARable jokes, but its a little more festive around XMas.

eam
04-08-2011, 08:34 AM
The only change that I know of, other than who plays the characters, is the dessert. They use to bring apple pies to the tables, rather than the strawberry shortcake. They were yummy.

brivers222
04-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Weren't they in a heated lawsuit over the "theme" song that would make Disney temporarily omit the song from the show?