PDA

View Full Version : Lost Pin Code

Townie
04-03-2011, 08:00 PM
:confused: We recieved a pin code in the mail in February for free dining. We are thinking about planning a trip for May and now can't find the pin code. Is there a way to check a pin code with a cast member when booking?

Melanie
04-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Although I've never done this myself, my understanding is that the reservation CMs can indeed see if a pin code is attached to your name. Give them a call and check it out! :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
04-03-2011, 08:21 PM
No worries, the pin code is attached to your name. Give Disney a call and they'll look it up! Make sure you give the name that the pin code was sent to. We've had this happen before., not a problem!

MarkC
04-03-2011, 10:41 PM
And as an added comment, you can call guest services at any time in the future and see if there is a pin code attached to your name, or if there is a deal for your particular state. Good luck.

Momto2Princesses&1Pirate
04-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Give Disney a call. They will be happy to check for you. On a whim, I called last week to see if I had any codes available. We now have free dining for our trip. I was so glad I checked and also glad that I heard about it from people here on the Intercot boards. Out of the 3 discounts available to us when we booked the free dining is the best deal for us. Happy planning!

LVT
04-06-2011, 07:29 AM
I called and found my pincode attached to my phone number.