PDA

View Full Version : My ADRs...

DizneyFreak2002
04-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Just made my ADRs...

Sunday October 2: breakfast at Kona Cafe
Tuesday October 4: lunch at San Angel Inn
Wednesday October 5: lunch at Sci-Fi; dinner at Paradiso 37
Friday October 7: lunch at Yak N Yeti; dinner at T-Rex....

I'm planniong on dining over at Universal the otehr days (Monday October 3 and Thursday October 6)..

SBETigg
04-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Are any of these new to you or are they favorites? I know San Angel Inn and Sci Fi get some bad reviews, but I still like them. I haven't heard much about Paradiso 37. Looking forward to reports. Enjoy!

DizneyFreak2002
04-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Are any of these new to you or are they favorites? I know San Angel Inn and Sci Fi get some bad reviews, but I still like them. I haven't heard much about Paradiso 37. Looking forward to reports. Enjoy!

San Angel and Paradiso will be new to me... Ate at Yak N yeti before and enjoyed it... Ate at Sci-Fi before.. it was OK, but I see the menu changed so I am giving it a second chance... Kona is always a must do for breakfast!!!

I'm looking forward to San Angel actually... I guess it is like anything else... Some people say it is good, some bad... All depends on taste...

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Sounds good to me...we love Kona breakfast too

DizneyFreak2002
04-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Sounds good to me...we love Kona breakfast too

I need my Tonga Toast fix every trip... :)

paragon
04-04-2011, 01:03 PM
We are going back in September, 14-24,at POR, yay!
I have made several ADR's already:
GF Cafe-dinner
Tusker House-lunch
Crystal Palace-breakfast
Cape May-dinner
Tutto Italia-dinner

I am attempting to book Fantasmic Dinner but the online ADR still doesn't go into September yet!!

We also have lans for a Pirate/Fireworks cruise one night, and are thinking about Mickey's Backyard BBQ

we will probably also do the 50's Prime Time Cafe, and Coral Reef, but probably as walk ins.
Counting the days...
Oh, one more little tidbit, hehehaha, we are actually going on the Dream THIS THURSDAY!!!