PDA

View Full Version : Snack credit at Goofy candy store?

Diznut
03-31-2011, 08:14 AM
Does anyone know if you can use a snack credit at Goofy's candy store downtown for a "make your own treat"?

princessgirls
03-31-2011, 09:34 AM
Not sure about an answer to your question because I truly do not know, however....The Food Network had a special on the top ten candy stores in America, and Goofy's made the top!!!! Yum, Yummy, Yummiest!!!
Now my girls want to go, and we've always managed to avoid Downtown Disney...

Julie:mickey:

joonyer
03-31-2011, 10:36 AM
Yes, we used our leftover snack credits at DTD to buy candy to bring home as gifts for family and friends.

Diznut
03-31-2011, 01:12 PM
Great to hear! Thank you! I don't recall seeing it last year when we were there. But we will absolutely visit this year (we leave in 36 days but who's counting?).
We love downtown disney. We go often. We like to leave the parks by 3p; our kids are young (3 and 6). So we're not "disney after dark" kind of people. We start early and finish early. We find that it's a great break to head downtown around 3pm, walk around and have dinner. This year we have the quick service dining plan.

catkrazy
03-31-2011, 10:45 PM
Actually I am not sure. My sister in law was telling me about the make your own treats and said I could design my fav choc rice krispy treats, then when we got there we couldn't use the snack credit for those. I had to buy the Mickey ear ones. They told us if it is less than I think $4.00 you could get it but that was the price limit.

jonahbear2006
04-01-2011, 11:38 PM
the only one u can do now is the marshmellows that come on the mickey straw. this used to be our favorite snack venue bc of the make your own snack. they have stopped this and im sad about it. I do feel better about the fact that they still allow the marshmellows bc we love them and we love the mickey straws.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-02-2011, 06:18 PM
We had the same experience on our last trip. We couldn't do the "make your own", but did get some of the best snacks ever with the snack plan ... DD got a cupcake that I think she ate for an hour before getting through all of the icing!

HoosierDisneyFan
04-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Does anyone know if you can use a snack credit at Goofy's candy store downtown for a "make your own treat"?

The answer is NO. The "make your own treat" no longer counts as a snack credit.