For example, pay just $999 per adult
(based on adult double occupancy) in
a standard room at Disney's Animal
Kingdom Lodge or Disney's Wilderness
Lodge for stays most nights
7/17–8/13/11.

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted,
5-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Value Resort or Disney Moderate Resort!

For example, pay just $627 per adult
(based on adult double occupancy) in
a standard room at a select Disney
Value Resort for stays most nights
6/3–8/13/11.

not as good as 40% off for poly we used - but maybe what they might be offering this fall....

KylesMom
03-29-2011, 11:19 PM
Lucky you! Hope you can take advantage . . . :mickey:

MizMissy
03-30-2011, 08:01 AM
I received the same pin code - but it says available most nights from 4/23 - 8/13/11.
Does Disney usually offer discounts during the summer? We used a pin code for room rate last year around Memorial Day weekend, but I don't remember the code being offered through the summer.

Unfortunately, we aren't making a Disney trip this year (and do not have one planned in the known future) :-(.

DisneyTopper
03-30-2011, 09:27 AM
I got the same offer and we have since booked a trip. With me, DH, DS15, DS12 and DS friend 15, I can't pass up free food! Although we did upgrade to the full service dining plan.

Frog
03-30-2011, 10:24 AM
We got one too! but I just dont see us being able to take advantage of it... so bummed! Oh well, maybe next summer??? Whish I could pass it on to one of you guys!!

brownie
03-30-2011, 12:06 PM
We got one too! but I just dont see us being able to take advantage of it... so bummed! Oh well, maybe next summer??? Whish I could pass it on to one of you guys!!

I've gotten two now, and we're in the same boat. I wish we could take advantage of it, but it's not to be this summer.

Gregandmel
03-30-2011, 01:48 PM
I got the same PIN code for the same dates and found it interesting that it would actually fall during the Easter weekend, as well as through the summer! Does that mean attendance is down, or that they expect it to be down? Just seemed strange to offer discounts during a normally busy time?

tinksmom02
03-30-2011, 06:32 PM
I got the same PIN code. Unfortunately, I'm looking to go in November, so it doesn't help us. Hoping something else comes along...