PDA

View Full Version : Planning late April to early May!

LuvsTigger80
03-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Hi everyone!!:hi:

So I think that we have finally settled on our dates for our next vacation...(are we there yet??:D) We will be going from April 25th to May 5th 2012. We have changed this so many times...first we were going the 18th thru the 28th...then the 11th thru the 21st. I couldn't really go that close to easter so that is why we changed again.

So I have a few questions... we have only been once during this time. And that was our very first trip in 2008. So it's all a bit foggy...How is the weather? We are looking for alot less rain and a whole lotta sun. Our past two trips have been nothing but rain the whole time. Also how are the crowds? I honestly can't remember from our first trip. I know that trip we didn't do alot of big things. None of the big rides in DHS...or everest in AK. We have since made up for our error in judgement:funny:

Thanks for any and all input. I'm going thru withdrawls..and can hardly wait to make our hotel ressies(May) and our ADR's(Oct).:mickey:

faline
03-29-2011, 01:44 PM
Well, Easter is on April 8th next year so you should miss the crowds that come with that week. Typically, I'd expect moderate crowds and decent weather. Things are starting to warm up by the end of April/beginning of May. May is one of the drier months of the year so I wouldn't usually anticipate lots of rain at that time (though there can always be variations in weather patterns from year to year)!

Gregandmel
03-29-2011, 01:54 PM
We were there last April from the 24th to May 1st and loved it. WEather was great, crowds were reasonable and we experienced Epcot's Flower & Garden festival. Had Grad nights on both weekends, but from what I hear, they have done away with those so I wouldn't expect those crowds this time. Good luck! It's a great time of year to be at Disney!