PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner Package and DDP

Dream'nDisney
03-28-2011, 02:14 PM
When you book the Fantasmic Dinner Package, can you use your DDP? or is that a separate charge?

Dream'nDisney
03-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Nevermind. I just found the answer in the DDP FAQ post. Thank you. We are still trying to figure out if we want to do the Fantasmic package or not. My son wants to go to Sci Fi Dinner (his favorite) instead and take our chances at seeing Fantasmic. Any advice on that?

sherriepaul
03-28-2011, 02:41 PM
we are on the dining plan and got the fantasmic package for lunch and then we will have dinner where we want to and then can go see Fantasmic later in the evening. Maybe that might work for you?

Dream'nDisney
03-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Well, it would if we were buying our food OOP, but since we are doing the DDP this time, I don't want to pay pay for a table service twice in one day, which is what Sci Fi and Hollywood & Vine are.

sherriepaul
03-28-2011, 02:50 PM
sorry we are on the deluxe plan, but they have many places there for counter service that I have heard are good, or maybe just get some sandwiches and save your snack credits to get things to eat along with your sandwiches.

Dream'nDisney
03-28-2011, 03:06 PM
We will probably just go to Sci Fi for dinner and take our chances on getting a seat at Fantasmic. Actually, I just realized there is another show earlier in the week during our stay, so we might try to get into that one, and if it doesn't work out, we will have one more night to try and see the second show during our stay.