PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner Pkg with Kids

andrsue
03-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Hello all - we are headed to WDW in November and hope to be able to take advantage of the Fantasmic Dinner package. This is our 3rd visit, but we haven't ever seen this show. Anyway, my question is this - once I get to the show and into the priority section for the dinner pkg...will I be able to get up, use the washroom, etc? My kids will be 2,5,and 6 when we go and it is inevitable that one of them will have to go as soon as we sit
Thanks in advance!
Andrea

Dream'nDisney
03-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Yes, you can get up to buy popcorn, soda, use the facilities, etc. But, I would have an adult save your seats. They are bleacher type seats (like at Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular), and if you all get up, someone might take your seats.

Are kids love the show! It is really fun, and you see a lot of characters, not to mention all the neat fire and water display (to DDH and me, that is the best part).

andrsue
03-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the info! My parents will be there with us, so we figured we would just take turns getting up with the kids. The less time they "have" to sit, they better they are :mickey:

Andrea
Oct 2004 Offsite
Sept 2008 ASM
Nov 2011 Contemporary

whitney37354
03-29-2011, 12:58 PM
Just be sure the adult taking them takes the "golden ticket" with them so that they can come back to sit with out. CM's will be checking for the ticket when they come back to the seats.

Dream'nDisney
03-29-2011, 01:35 PM
It has been several years since we have been, but I do remember the crowd entertaining themselves during the wait by doing "the wave." Everyone had fun, and it really made the time pass.