PDA

View Full Version : ECV and boats?

tinksmom02
03-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Hi! Getting ready to book our next vacay and am looking at Beach Club. Mom will be renting a scooter; are the boats that take you to Epcot & DHS ECV-accessible? How about the boats from POFQ (our second choice) to DTD?

Thanks, all!

Disney4us2
03-28-2011, 04:42 PM
I took my rental scooter on the boat from DHS to Beach Club with no problems.

Don’t know about POFQ boats, but will find out in 18 days. :mickey:

tinksmom02
03-28-2011, 04:52 PM
I took my rental scooter on the boat from DHS to Beach Club with no problems.

Don’t know about POFQ boats, but will find out in 18 days. :mickey:

Thanks! POFQ is in the running if my bro and his family come with us and I know we'd be taking a trip to DTD...

ElenitaB
03-28-2011, 08:28 PM
This past August, I took the boat from OKW to DTD with my ECV almost every day. I can't imagine it would be any different for the POFQ boat.

Have a great trip! :mickey:

tinksmom02
03-28-2011, 08:39 PM
This past August, I took the boat from OKW to DTD with my ECV almost every day. I can't imagine it would be any different for the POFQ boat.

Have a great trip! :mickey:

Thanks, Ellen. I just wasn't sure. It would be horrible to be at POFQ and not be able to take the boat to DTD!

TheDuckRocks
03-29-2011, 10:41 AM
The only boats I have not been able to get on with my ECV are the ones you have to step down into and have only seen those being run around Bay Lake. Sometimes if the water levels are too low or too high you have a bit of a bump getting on and off but anothing that is unmanageable.

tinksmom02
03-29-2011, 10:48 AM
The only boats I have not been able to get on with my ECV are the ones you have to step down into and have only seen those being run around Bay Lake. Sometimes if the water levels are too low or too high you have a bit of a bump getting on and off but anothing that is unmanageable.

Thanks! Mom rented an ECV when we were at Poly and I remember that we couldn't take the resort launches to/from MK, which was why I was worried.