PDA

View Full Version : Adventure By Disney Board

Adambomb85
03-28-2011, 12:55 PM
Hi Intercot -

I have been an active (well, daily!) reader (and occasional poster) of Intercot for a number of years now. Recently, I took an Adventure by Disney (AbD) and loved the experience. In fact, I am in the middle of planning my next one!

Anyway, when I was planning I wanted to use our Board's forum to post about my upcoming trip, learn more about AbD opportunities, share my trip report, etc. I found that currently, there is no forum for AbD's on Intercot. I was curious if there was ever any talk of starting one here. I think it could be a nice addition to our community so I figured I would throw it out there.

Thanks!

Carol
03-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Although we cannot have a separate forum for everything offered by Disney - there are various places you can post.

Your trip reports would go into the regular forum since they are Disney related and anything else would go in Mouse or Beyond.

I'm glad you had a good time. I'd love to read a review and report. :)

JPL
03-30-2011, 09:46 AM
OK I am willing to take one for the team. When John has time have him book on every Adventures by Disney Trip and I will then be able to head up a new forum with all the information we need :thumbsup:

John
03-30-2011, 10:06 AM
Tell you what... if Disney wants to send me around the world, I promise to do content and a board dedicated to it and share my experiences. ;)

In all seriousness, what Carol said. If there is enough interest we open new forums. Otherwise, we try to have some forums general enough to cover the topics that get left out.

Tink1
03-30-2011, 07:03 PM
Hi Adambomb,

I just posted some ABD questions here http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=180710

Would appreciate any input you can add!

We are trying to figure how to get the word out on how great these trips are. I did London/Paris a few years ago and will be doing the Grand Canyon Adventure this June.

Next year we are planning a group trip to Germany if all goes well. I have already been named designated walker to get everyone back to the hotel after a night at the Biergarten.:beer: You are welcome to join us!

Nanc

Adambomb85
03-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Thanks to all for the replies - it was very informative. And John - if Disney reads this and offers you that around the world trip with AbD - remember the guy that first asked the question :thumbsup:

Nanc - I replied to your thread. I truly enjoyed my AbD experience and would love to help spread the word in any way I can. The Germany trip seems like a great deal of fun - but I don't think it's in the cards for me next year.