PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Weather in April?

fabfundisney
03-28-2011, 10:46 AM
I will be in WDW next week but looking at the 10 day forecast it looks as if it has been raining a lot with more to come...is anyone down there now? Have you seen a lot of rain or is the forecast a little off? I hope i get a little pixie dust to sprinkle nothing but great weather in all the parks! I know you can manage during the rain but if I had a choice I would choose SUN!

JPL
03-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Sometimes rain can be a blessing in disguise if you don't mind getting a little wet. I have been in the parks many time when it has rained and found it really thins out the crowds. If it does rain just poncho up and make the best of it :thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
03-28-2011, 12:27 PM
Our DD is down there now working and college and says it's raining quite a bit !! ...sorry !! FL rain can be weird though, right ??!!:cool:

SandmanGStefani24
03-28-2011, 01:11 PM
i really like the rain at WDW! Like JPL mentioned it helps with the crowds, and it keeps you cool in the Florida heat. Besides it never really lasts very long. Only once has it rained all day when I was there. And even then we still had a blast!

happy day
03-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I heard it down poured all day today,

Melanie
03-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Central Florida has been getting pounded with rain all day, and more to come this week. I enjoy WDW in the rain as well. Cools it off and thins out the crowds. :thumbsup: