PDA

View Full Version : Convertible Beds at AllStar Music Family Suites

Nikerox
03-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Just wondering how comfortable are the fold out beds in the family suites. Are they the usual sofa sleepers that you feel the bar across your back? Our daughters will be 16 and 17 during our visit and we like the idea of having 2 bathrooms;) but are concerned with the comfort of the beds.:unsure:

disneymom15
03-27-2011, 09:43 PM
Just a thought. How about getting 2 value rooms with a connecting door. That way you'd have 4 double beds & 2 bathrooms. I think it's actually cheaper to do 2 rooms over 1 family suite.

Nikerox
03-27-2011, 10:00 PM
Thank you...We are checking out that option also..only concern is that connecting rooms are not guaranteed and not sure that even if the rooms were close that they would be allowed to be in the room without someone that is 18 or over. Our thinking was that the suites would give the girls some privacy from Mom and Dad.

DisneyWFan
03-28-2011, 08:18 AM
My teens found the beds comfortable (and we stayed for 2 weeks) its not quite the average sleep sofa the mattress was thicker than you normally get in a sleep sofa & the chair that opens was decent also the ottoman was more like a standard cot.
Hope this helps.

bostomco
03-28-2011, 02:48 PM
I was just about to ask this same question! Great thought about the connecting rooms!

Nikerox
03-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Thank you for the responses they were helpful:mickey: With help from Kathy at Magical Journeys:thumbsup:we did switch our reservation to 2 rooms and we are able to add another day to our trip!!