PDA

View Full Version : shops outside of disney

momof3+twins
03-27-2011, 09:28 AM
I would like to take my kids to a shop that has official Disney stuff at reduced prices. Does anyone know of stores that have this?

sassafras
03-27-2011, 09:59 AM
There are stores like this! Disney Character Premiere is in the Chelsea Premium Outlets on Vineland Avenue. This is a very nice shop and you can get some good buys there. We got some really good deals on toys and things there last fall.:thumbsup: There was a Disney Character Connection in the Belz Outlet on International Drive. Not sure if it's still there since they remodeled, but they do have some nice shops (kind of upscale though). There is also a Disney Character Corner in the Lake Buena Vista Factory Shops, but have no idea what this one is like. Hope this helps!

momof3+twins
03-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Thanks alot. I have already looked up the locations of the stores. I am hoping for some good deals:thumbsup:

Joannelet
03-27-2011, 05:24 PM
I also wanted to add that the Walmart in Orlando has great deals on Disney items as well! From t-shirts, to stuffed animals and even autograph books for literally $1.00 and up....you can't beat it!

spinnerf
03-27-2011, 07:35 PM
This past week we found a newer Target on 192, and the had a huge Disney section, all souvernies wer ebough there!! Walmart is good too.

momof3+twins
03-28-2011, 02:26 PM
I never thought of Target or Walmart. Thanks guys! I am really going to try to encourage the kids to buy all Disney merchandise at these stores. We will see how that works.

magicalmom
03-29-2011, 08:02 PM
You can also find Disney-themed merchandise at the sort of general souvenir stores; there are several along I-Drive. I wouldn't bet the rent on the merchandise being official or licensed, though.