PDA

View Full Version : Diet Coke 2L $?

tdk316
03-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Please help, I can't remember how much the Diet Coke 2L are in the gift shops. I'm trying to decide if Garden Grocer or another grocery site are worth the delivery price. Also, anyone know if they sell butter? That's about all we'll need that we can't bring from home on the plane. Thanks many!

MNNHFLTX
03-25-2011, 03:20 PM
I bought one in the gift shop on our last trip to Coronado Springs resort and I think it was $2.89 (I know it was less that $3.00).

#1donaldfan
03-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Garden grocer is very worth it especially if your bringing a lot of snack foods etc....you can save a ton of room in your luggage if you pre order all your grocer needs and not carry down....just have GG deliver it all for you !!

spinnerf
03-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Hey, they do sell butter. I bought 4 mini sticks of butter (appx 2 full sticks) for about $2.90 I think. There was no selection though.

DizneyRox
03-27-2011, 12:27 PM
If all you're getting is soda and butter, unless you're buying enough for an army, getting it in the gift shops will be less. There is a minimum order and delivery charge for GG.

The gift shop pricing is pretty much in line with this. Disney will charge just enough to maximize their profits and keep people from going offsite. But they don't compete with someone buying a lot of groceries.