PDA

View Full Version : Poly rooms

dbright
03-23-2011, 04:21 PM
What's the best section of Poly in which to have a room? This will be our 1st time staying there...

KarenP
03-23-2011, 04:44 PM
It really depends on what you want to be near. My personal faves are Samoa and Tokelau. Poly is my favorite resort. I think you will love it!

mickeefan
03-23-2011, 05:58 PM
Our favorites are the same as Karen's. The Poly is also our favorite

DisneyorBust
03-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Another vote for the Tokelau Longhouse.
Why you ask?
> Centrally located in the resort, right next to the East (quiet pool) and an easy walk to the Volcano Pool, Great Ceremonial House and the Monorail Platform for the resort Monorail to the Magic Kingdom.
>You also have the option of taking the Ferry to the Magic Kingdom.
>Easy walk to the TTC for Monorail transportation to Epcot.
>Some of the largest standard rooms on property.
>Nice balconies to sit and enjoy the view.
The Poly is by far our favorite resort, but be warned...you may not want to stay anywhere else! Have a fantastic vacation!

ryca1dreams
03-23-2011, 11:23 PM
Tokelau itself seemed to be quiet. Maybe it was the location or just my own state of mind. It is a great location though.

A Big Kid
03-24-2011, 08:33 AM
We like the Tahiti building. The short walk to the TTC (for a monorail to Epcot and the MK) is closer than the walk to the Great Ceremonial House to catch the monorail to the MK).

You can also get a lagoon/MK view in this building if you desire and the rooms are huge!

dbright
03-24-2011, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the great suggestions. Can't wait!

DisneyDINK
03-24-2011, 10:56 AM
I stayed at the Poly for the first time this January. We stayed @ Tuvalu. Yes there was a bit more noise, but I loved the views of the MK, walking past the marina, watching the boat to the MK come and go, hearing the Spirit of Aloha and being an easy walk to the GF Spa and health club. The Poly is now definately my favorite! :mickey: