PDA

View Full Version : Pre-trip report for solo flower show quick trip

Katzateer
03-23-2011, 09:37 AM
In May I am going to St. Louis to visit family with a free pass from Southwest. I sneaked in a side trip to WDW so I only had to pay for a one way flight.

I arrive at 2pm on a Monday and am staying at POP. A late lunch at Konas and an even later seating at California Grill and watching Wishes. My biggest decision that day will be dessert at Konas or CG? Maybe both!

The next morning I am starting out at MGM. Most of the day will be at EPCOT for the flower show. I have a seating at Garden Grill for an early meal. Then heading over to MK. The next morning I leave to come back to PA

Can't wait for my mini trip! I got a 4 day non- expiring park hopper pass so will have to start planning a family trip :thumbsup:soon.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

KylesMom
03-23-2011, 10:42 AM
Congrats on booking yourself some Disney time! Kona, CG & GG - your dining alone will make the trip enjoyable! :mickey:

faline
03-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Have fun! The Flower and Garden show is spectacular!! You've also got some really yummy dining planned!

Daisy'sMom
03-23-2011, 01:00 PM
I know you will have a wonderful time. I snuck over for a weekend by myself and it is one of my best memories.
Enjoy!:mickey:

Katzateer
04-02-2011, 07:59 AM
I know you will have a wonderful time. I snuck over for a weekend by myself and it is one of my best memories.
Enjoy!:mickey:

It will be fun exploring the flower show at my own pace. I went alone on my 50th birthday and enjoyed the alone park time so much I steal away on our family trips for a few hours now to just enjoy the world on my own.

But it always nice to get back with the family after a few hours.