PDA

View Full Version : Made our ADR's

mgmnut
03-23-2011, 08:25 AM
Made our ADR and wanted to share to see what others think. Some we have tried before, others are new.

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (tried, can't miss)
Artist Point (never tried, staying at WL)
Teppan Edo (Lunch) (been 15 years)
Coral Reef Restaurant (DW favorite)
'Ohana (never tried)
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano (tried)

We are getting the dining plan (7 nights), but already paid for the HDDMR. So, we still have 1 more TS to figure out. Not sure if we should do a TS lunch or cancel one of the previous selections and go with another signature restaurant.

Any suggestions, maybe something at MK or DHS for lunch?

Thinking of changing Teppan Edo to LeCellier for (2TS) lunch. Never tried LeCellier, is it really worth the 2TS for a lunch?

Although, my kids do love the local Japanese Hibachi restaurant so thought Teppan Edo was a good choice.

cer
03-23-2011, 08:33 AM
It is my understanding that Le Cellier is still 1TS for lunch.

I am no help in choosing between Le Cellier and Teppan Edo as we are doing both on our next trip.

We will be doing Hoop-Dee-Doo for the first time in June. Looking forward to it.

SBETigg
03-23-2011, 08:33 AM
I wouldn't trade Teppan Edo for Le Cellier. I don't think it's worth 2 ts, but even in the event it's one I think Teppan Edo is the better choice.

Sanaa is one of our new lunch favorites, 1 ts at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, good food and great atmosphere (view of the animals while you dine). We also like Kouzzina for dinner. 1900 Park Fare could be a fun choice, but I love Grand Floridian Cafe, too. There are not many restaurants in the Magic Kingdom or DHS that are worth a visit for us compared to resort dining or meals at Epcot or even AK. Yak and Yeti isn't a bad choice for a lunch if you happen to be at AK.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-23-2011, 09:32 AM
I think Lecellier is still 1 TS for lunch...what about trying one of the resort signature restaurants....not sure if they are open for lunch or just dinner though...what about Brown Derby at DHS, that is signature and you could go for lunch.

mgmnut
03-23-2011, 10:23 AM
We will be doing Hoop-Dee-Doo for the first time in June. Looking forward to it.

We did HDDMR once before. The show is very entertaining, and the chicken has to be the best fired chicken I have ever had. We had a great time. :cowboy:

pdrlkr
03-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Looks great! :eat: