PDA

View Full Version : put on waiting list

Claudielou
03-22-2011, 11:38 PM
Ok, I have my night before the Disney Dream Cruise at our home resort at Animal Kingdom Lodge, then the 4 day cruise, but I couldn't get into the resort I wanted for after the cruise.:sad: Does anybody have any experience with waiting lists? Since we are only going to be there for three nights, I wanted to stay at the Boardwalk Villas, so we wouldn't have to ride a bus everywhere! We have until October, so I'm hoping! The only thing that will help the time go faster is my son's wedding in September.:party2:

MarkC
03-23-2011, 09:22 AM
We have been on waiting lists twice-- both at the Beach Club-- and both times they have came through for us. Even better was they were in summer months when I thought our odds were slim. I have seen stories of people's waitlists not coming through but hopefully you'll have good results. I think one of the waitlists we were on only took a few weeks at most.

Claudielou
03-23-2011, 09:33 AM
Thanks, that makes me feel better! I like DVC, but it was nice to be able to book things really far ahead!

JPL
03-23-2011, 03:40 PM
I got Lucky in December with my waitlist at AKL. I am sure people are cancelling all the time for various reasons.

twinboyz
03-24-2011, 01:18 PM
We were wait listed at BLT for a stay in May. Ours came thru about a month after we booked our trip. :blush: Good luck!

Claudielou
03-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed.:mickey: Only 205 days to go :mickey: