PDA

View Full Version : 2 rooms for 3 person

buzz638
03-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Sounds bizzare, but, how would that work at time of reservation? We want to stay at the Pop Century, even if we are just 3 we do need 2 rooms.
Concerning the dinning plan would it be seperate?
If anybody did that before, i really need your help...

Thank you
Buzz

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-22-2011, 12:59 PM
I think the only catch is everyone in your room must be on the dining plan....

brownie
03-22-2011, 04:16 PM
You can have up to 4 in a room at Pop Century. You'll have to pay extra for more than 2 adults in 1 room, but that's cheaper than booking a second room.

If you're doing the dining plan, everyone on the reservation needs to be on it. If you're not planning on everyone being on the dining plan, I think you'll need to have 2 rooms with 2 different reservations.

civilmousefan
03-22-2011, 05:12 PM
I have done this twice before - two rooms for three people, all on the dining plan. The last time was at POP and we got a second room for my MIL. She and the room with the dining plan was booked under one reservation. My MIL received her own room card with the details of her dining plan and my wife and I received our room cards with our dining plan details. I hope this helps.

buzz638
03-22-2011, 05:38 PM
Thank you very much for your help everyone:thumbsup:

Buzz

buzz638
03-22-2011, 05:43 PM
I have done this twice before - two rooms for three people, all on the dining plan. The last time was at POP and we got a second room for my MIL. She and the room with the dining plan was booked under one reservation. My MIL received her own room card with the details of her dining plan and my wife and I received our room cards with our dining plan details. I hope this helps.

Yes it helps civilmousefan, so you had to make 2 separate reservation. I tought i could make only one reservation for us 3 for the 2 rooms. And yes we'll all be on the dining plan.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Yes, you'll need two reservations, but they will note in the system that you're travelling together and "link" them.

We do this often, DH and I get one room, and DD and my Mom in another. All of the dining credits are separate for each room, but really, it is no problem at all.