PDA

View Full Version : Poly for 4 adults????

DisneyNut6777
03-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Hello. Looking at staying at the Poly for 6 nights this coming early December. I see it is one of the largest sized standard room sizes. Plenty of room for 4 adults (DH, DW, DMIL, DBIL). Bathroom a goodsize? Seems like there will be enough room to not feel cramped in. Driving from TN to FLA is one thing, staying cramped in a room is another, no matter how much Family love there is!!!:thedolls: Thanks:mickey:

baby minnie's mommy
03-22-2011, 09:05 AM
When we stayed at the GF, we had 4 adults, one child and one toddler. It was great! You should be fine at the Poly. (I was at the Poly for our honeymoon.) They now have a loveseat that flips into a daybed. We didn't use it, but they showed us how it worked at the GF and it looks a lot more convenient than a pull-out couch.

Are you specifically wanting to stay at the Poly, or was it because of the "larger" room size? The bathroom is all combined in one room, whereas the Grand Floridian has a door to separate the bathtub and toilet from the sinks. This helped a lot when we were all getting ready. Both resorts are wonderful, though. If you're choosing Poly for the theme, then I say good choice, it's an awesome resort! :mickey: