PDA

View Full Version : Where to check days on old tickets?

Narawen
03-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Hey all, I posted a question recently about possible days left on old tickets and if it was worth it to buy a shorter ticket or my December trip in hopes this old one is usable.

Well, now I have the opportunity to travel with family to Orlando in April. They just went to Disney a month ago and won't be going back, but want to spend time at US, IOA and maybe Seaworld. I was wondering if it would be worth it to pop over to Disney property one afternoon to check the status of my old ticket so I know before my next trip.

Is there a location in DTD to do this, or do I have to go to one of the parks? To avoid parking fees, could I park at one of the monorail resorts, and take it over to the TTC/MK to check? Thanks in advance!

Ed
03-19-2011, 11:06 PM
There is a customer service area at Downtown Disney; I believe it's just behind Ghirardelli's. They can check the ticket there for you.

Then you can celebrate with a ginormous hot fudge sundae!

TheRustyScupper
03-19-2011, 11:51 PM
To Check Older Ticket Status:
. . . Guest Service at DTD
. . . Any Concierge Desk at Any Resort *
. . . Any Other Guest Services Desk Any Any Park

* I would
. . . pull up
. . . park under the portacashier
. . . walk into the lobby
. . . have the concierge check the ticket
. . . go back tot he car
. . . not have to pay parking costs

Melanie
03-20-2011, 06:53 AM
I'd go with Ed's suggestion of Downtown Disney. Parking free, destination fun and presumably closer (if you are doing Universal, Sea World, etc) to where you are staying. It's an easy trip to that Guest Relations. :thumbsup:

Narawen
03-20-2011, 08:21 AM
Thanks everyone!