PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Ressie not on Disney Site?

Narawen
03-18-2011, 02:30 PM
I booked our hotel reservation on Feb 28 with a PIN code on the phone. I put the confirmation # into the Disney site and it was fine, my countdown was posted, etc. Today I logged in and the countdown wasn't there. I go to my reservations section and it's not there. I type the confirmation # in again and the site keeps saying I have no reservations. Anyone else experiencing this glitch or should I be worried?

faline
03-18-2011, 03:06 PM
It could be a glitch but, just to put your mind at ease, I'd suggest calling to check.

disneymom15
03-18-2011, 03:14 PM
It could be a glitch but, just to put your mind at ease, I'd suggest calling to check.

I agree, I'd call and check.

DisneyBunch5
03-18-2011, 03:29 PM
I've experienced issues with my reservations (both hotel & dining) not always appearing online. It's even happened immediately after making a new dining reservation.

After I click on the link to enter a missing reservation number, then all appear after entering one of them. Or I've found that logging off and back out often works too.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-18-2011, 03:54 PM
I would call and confirm, but that's just me.

I can't begin to tell you all of the issues I've had with the Disney site, with reservations disappearing, etc. BUT, they are all "there", not just viewable on the site and everything has always been fine.

Narawen
03-18-2011, 05:37 PM
I've experienced issues with my reservations (both hotel & dining) not always appearing online. It's even happened immediately after making a new dining reservation.

After I click on the link to enter a missing reservation number, then all appear after entering one of them. Or I've found that logging off and back out often works too.

After I logged out and in about 3 times (after leaving the site for 30 mins) it appeared. Thanks all, it really freaked me out for a few minutes.