PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Hopper Question

clausjo
03-18-2011, 01:08 PM
I've always had an annual pass, but since moving out of FL, I can't justify the expense of making more than one trip a year. So, I'll need to buy tickets for our next trip. My question is, if I purchase a base ticket for, say 7 days, and after a day or two, we decide we really would like to hop, can I add the hopping option on after the fact? If so, can I add it for the remaining days of the ticket? I'd like to try to not have the hopping first because of the expense, but don't know if this is possible.

faline
03-18-2011, 01:22 PM
You can add the park hopping option on after the fact but, if you are planning on doing any park hopping, you might as well get that option up front as there won't be any cost savings by adding it a few days after you started using the ticket.

WRWDisney
03-18-2011, 04:24 PM
In other words, when you add it, it is for the length of the origial ticket, not the days you have remaining. This is true of all upgrades.

To save a little, look at ordering your ticket from [site name deleted due to Terms of Service]. Also, check the [site name deleted due to Terms of Service] newsletter, as they often have dIscount codes for Undercover Tourist.

PetefromRI
03-20-2011, 07:57 AM
In other words, when you add it, it is for the length of the origial ticket, not the days you have remaining. This is true of all upgrades.

To save a little, look at ordering your ticket from [site name deleted]. Also, check the [site name deleted] newsletter, as they often have dIscount codes for Undercover Tourist.

I just bought 2/ 6 day PH from them and saved almost 60.00.I recieved my tix in about 4 days.