PDA

View Full Version : Can you request a specific Deluxe room?

Luv4WDW
03-17-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm staying in a Deluxe-King Club level room at the GF in May. I know these rooms are extremely limited. Are you able to request a specific room in this category? Also, is there anywhere where you can see what room types are located where to better make these requests? Thanks!

Luv4WDW
03-17-2011, 06:44 PM
By King I mean Queen :mickey: There will be four of us so I think a King bed would be a little crowded!

TammiMcMan
03-17-2011, 07:32 PM
The deluxe queen rooms are on the 3rd and 4th floor of the main building. There are two different layouts, one is sort of a triangle shape with a larger balcony. The other is a more standard shape and balcony. Some of the rooms overlook the courtyard garden and pool, while the others look towards the beach and Poly. No castle or fireworks view unfortunately.

I'll send you the room layouts so you can compare the 2 different styles. If you decide to make a request, you can do that with your pre-planner.

Luv4WDW
03-17-2011, 08:07 PM
Great! Thanks!

Luv4WDW
03-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Do you happen to know what the code "OT7" stands for? I noticed it on our reservation. It didn't see the "BO" code. I didn't know if maybe this is something else entirely. I've confirmed with Disney that we are in a Deluxe room in the main building at the club level... so I'm not sure what this could mean.

TammiMcMan
03-18-2011, 04:05 PM
No, I'm sorry I don't know what that code means. It could be a package code or just something internal that's used by the resort.