PDA

View Full Version : Pellegrino

svarhall07
03-14-2011, 03:03 AM
do most TS restaurants have pellegrino?

If yes: is it included in the DDP? once the bottle is gone can you switch to a diet soda or lemonade as a refill for no charge?

Thanks!

CanadianWDWFan
03-14-2011, 06:56 AM
I don't really remember seeing it anywhere. As for the dining plan, if I am not mistaken it is for a glass not a bottle of the beverage.

ElenitaB
03-14-2011, 01:07 PM
You won't find it at every restaurant. However, I know that I've seen it at Tutto Italia (and I would imagine that they serve it at Via Napoli as they do at its northern cousin here in NYC). I'm sure that you would find it at Wolfgang Puck Express and Cafe as well as the Swolphin restaurants. For some reason, I also recall seeing it at Chefs de France or some kind of sparkling water. Maybe Perrier?

As for the Dining Plan question, you would be charged for the bottle. Your "regular" (lemonade, soda) beverage will be refilled at no charge.

BrerGnat
03-14-2011, 01:50 PM
Disney's bottled water of choice (premium bottled water) is Evian.

Pellegrino can be found, but very sporadically. Most TS restaurants don't have it.

Jillirose
03-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Confirmation: You can get Pellegrino water at Via Napoli. Not sure about the DDP questions, we weren't on it for the first time.