PDA

View Full Version : Online Dining Reservation?

Going2HeavenRU
03-12-2011, 12:06 PM
I have never used the online dining reservation site but I am thinking about trying it this year.

If I use the online reservation site to book Cinderella's Royal Table, will I be charged for the reservation at that time even if I am on the DDP or will they just take my credit card in case we fail to show up?

When you use the site, do you get confirmation numbers or emails or do you have to call the reservation center to make sure the reservations were actually made?

ShinynewJB
03-12-2011, 12:32 PM
I can answer the second part of the question: You get confirmation numbers and confirmation emails. Also, every time you log into the site with your user details, you can display your reservations, and it lists 'em all out. Including the reservation number.

The first part of the question is probably better answered by someone else on here, but my brother has been trying to book the Royal Table, and you need your confirmation number from your booking with Disney if you're on the dining plan, otherwise yes, you do need to use your credit card. This is only problematic for us seeing as we booked in the UK, but our tour operator is sending us a number we can use.

The online service is incredible in our experience. Especially for booking tables from outside the US. :number1:

Jillirose
03-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Sorry can't help with the Royal Table question, but love the online booking system. It's easy to use and you get your reservation confirmations. Basically, it seems like you are using the same windows that the castmember uses to book over the phone. So, instead of waiting for them, you can search limitless possibilities, without feeling bad about keeping them on the phone for hours! :laughing:

KennyandKim
03-12-2011, 05:02 PM
We were told by our MJ agent that they would take a credit card number but it won't be billed unless you don't show up. Your reservation number is tied into your dining plan so they will know you are on the dining plan.

Going2HeavenRU
03-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Thank you all very much for the information!