PDA

View Full Version : ADR's set for Sept Trip.

Pop Centurion
03-11-2011, 08:17 PM
I know some of you like to read these so I figured I'd share. All are dinner unless noted.

Sept 3rd - Wolfgang Puck Cafe' (our traditional first night restaurant)
Sept 4th - Momma Melrose
Sept 5th - 'Ohana (ate there for the 1st time last year & loved it)
Sept 6th - Akershus (another 1st time last year that we really liked)
Sept 7th - Yak & Yeti
Sept 8th - Hoop Dee Doo
Sept 9th - Teppan Edo
Sept 10th - 1900 Park Fare (Breakfast)
Sept 10th - Boma
Sept 11th - Crystal Palace
Sept 12th - 50's Prime Time Cafe'
Sept 13th - Liberty Tree Tavern
Sept 14th - 'Ohana (So good we have to do it twice :D )
Sept 15th - CRT (Never done this before & figured it's worth the experience since I found an ADR 40 mins before Wishes)
Sept 16th - Via Napoli

Considered La Hacienda during Illuminations but the menu didn't appeal to us.

This will be our first year since '05 that we didn't do Donald's Breakfast. I'm kinda disappointed since it's my favorite but we only have 1 day planned for AK & won't have enough room in our stomach's for there along with FTBBQ & Y&Y. But who knows, things can always change & we'll decide to do AK twice.

KennyandKim
03-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Sounds awesome. We get to make ours tomorrow. I am so excited.

crazygoalie39
03-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Great choices!!:mickey:
P.S. I'm extremely jealous of how long your trip is.

Pirate Granny
03-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Wait...you do know that you cannot see wishes from inside the restaurant...if you want to see wishes book the dessert party.

Jillirose
03-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Looks like a culinary extravaganza! We loved Via Napoli (tried for the first time, last trip) and always eat at Wolfgang Puck's (love it)! Just got back, and I'm already calculating out ADR window for a trip next February :blush: I think the planning/anticipation is just as fun as the trip.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-12-2011, 08:48 PM
:thumbsup:You are eating at some of our old favorites and at some we plan to try next trip....looks good

CaptSmee
03-12-2011, 09:07 PM
li

Considered La Hacienda during Illuminations but the menu didn't appeal to us.

This will be our first year since '05 that we didn't do Donald's Breakfast. I'm kinda disappointed since it's my favorite but we only have 1 day planned for AK & won't have enough room in our stomach's for there along with FTBBQ & Y&Y. But who knows, things can always change & we'll decide to do AK twice.

Think about La Hacienda for a future trip. We didn't think the menu was that enticing, but boy were we wrong! The food was incredible, the view was incredible for Illuminations, the service was fantastic! I loved it there. :cloud9:

KennyandKim
03-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Our trip is Sept 18-24 but the online system won't allow me to make ADRs even though it's 180 days. It is basically showing Sept 13 is the 180 day mark. What am I doing wrong?

Pop Centurion
03-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Mine was like that at first but once I logged in and attached my resort reservation number, the system recognized my arrival date and allowed me to book my first 10 days.

pdrlkr
03-20-2011, 07:47 PM
Great choices! :eat: