PDA

View Full Version : Pressed Coin Albums

ShinynewJB
03-11-2011, 07:49 AM
I'm a huge dork for collecting the pressed coins at the parks/resorts.

Can anyone tell me if there is a new pressed coin album available at the resort this year? Or since 2008 for that matter - which featured Sorcerer Mickey on the front, with a die-stamped copper Mickey Mouse head sealed onto the cover.

I've seen images on the internet of a book with Mickey ears cut into the top of the album. Is this the book that's in the park this year?

Cheers!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-16-2011, 03:33 PM
I haven't started collecting pressed coins, but I know that it can be quite fun and even somewhat addictive!

I've done some digging and it seems that there may be two books out, the Mickey-eared one and a Tinkerbell one.

Hopefully someone who has been in the parks (or heading out) and take a quick look and let us know.

ShinynewJB
03-16-2011, 04:12 PM
It's both very fun and very addictive. I recommend it, but be forewarned of it's addictiveness! :)

From previous experience, there are usually a couple of different books available in the parks at once. In recent years - that's one Mickey/general disney themed one and one Tinkerbell one. I always thought Mickey was gender-neutral enough, but what do I know!

Ta.