PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleading Competition

dbright
03-10-2011, 12:25 PM
We're planning a week long trip in early Feb. Does anyone know when the annual cheerleading competition is scheduled for in Feb 2012? We want to avoid that timeframe at all costs!

Thanks!

dbright
03-10-2011, 12:28 PM
And before I get slammed by the cheer moms out there (my daughter is one to her twins), in 2003 and then again in 2008 we experienced many not-so-well behaved and seemingly not-so-well chaperoned cheerleaders when staying at the ASMo. On 2 occassions late at night my daughter had to request assistance from the front desk to quiet them outside our rooms. I'm sure it's a minority of the girls, but we've bene unfortunate enough to come across it twice...so why tempt fate a 3rd time.

faline
03-10-2011, 12:49 PM
According to the website, there's a Save The Date notation for the National High School Cheerleading Championships for February 11 & 12, 2012.

dbright
03-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks so much!

CanadaLovesDisney
03-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Look at my post under trip reports! I very recently posted it after having such Trouble with the cheerleaders that stayed at carribbean beach in our building. We arrived february 11th and they were still there 4 days later! So be careful because there are so many that if you get to the bus station after them you will have to wait for the next bus! One time about 32 border ahead f us and we ended up waiting about 40 mins for a bus. Also around February 16th a bunch of band and choir groups arrived :)

We dont have cheerleaders where i come from...And I'm sure cheerleaders are not all so misbehaved! But a select few sure were!