PDA

View Full Version : Monorail trains

MarkC
03-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Hi everyone or anyone. Does anyone have a good source to get an additional monorail train? I don't need any track-- I just want another train to add to my existing track. That way one of the trains can hold the other one up, just like in real life!! OK just kidding, but it would look much more realistic. I did find a place where I can get one but it can't guarantee the color. Also, those only have 4 cars and the one I bought at the park years ago has 5. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Steve Brown
03-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Check eBay. There is always monorail trains and track on there.

MarkC
03-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the info. And go Cardinals. I'll be there a couple of times this year to cheer them on. Wife is from St. Louis and we still get there 2-3 times a year.

Steve Brown
10-07-2013, 04:19 PM
How did you make out with getting another monorail? I am really getting into collecting all of the different accessories. I cannot believe how many of the accessories that are now discontinued. I keep watching eBay hoping to get them at a good price.
My next set I am going to get is the Disneyland Mark VII monorail playset. I love the red color.