PDA

View Full Version : Jake and the Neverland Pirates?

DJWaman
03-08-2011, 08:36 PM
My little one LOVES this new show! Anywhere other than Disney Junior Live, where can we find them? Is there even a Character meet and greet at the Disney Junior Live show? Would really like a picture with all of them.:mickey:

Greenlawler
03-08-2011, 10:18 PM
My little one LOVES this new show! Anywhere other than Disney Junior Live, where can we find them? Is there even a Character meet and greet at the Disney Junior Live show? Would really like a picture with all of them.:mickey:

This would be great but keep in mind Disney is not the fastest to react to their television stars. Oso, and Handy Manny took almost two years to start meeting. We still don't have a regular M & G with Phineus and Ferb....and Kim Possible well she started meeting about three years too late, the same could be said for her Epcot attraction. Little Einsteins were out as soon as their show hit but they are the exception. Not sure why Disney waits so long before they green light some of these.

Looks like you will have to settle for watching Hook and Smee on the stage show, since they have removed them from regular meet n greets as well.

TysMomTink
03-09-2011, 07:18 AM
I agree Greenlawler. Why does it take so long for a presence in the park? From a business standpoint you'd think it would be a win-win to have that presence immediately as the show starts.

finaldynasty
03-09-2011, 01:17 PM
I agree as well. P & F have been out for 3 years now and are just getting a M & G. JoJo's show had been off the air, but was still in Character meal rotation up until recently. It is odd how WDW decides upon who to roll out and when.

I am still waiting to see Stanley, the Koala Brothers, and the Higglytown Heroes...:mickey:

Greenlawler
03-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Fianldynasty.....that is just it. The question I have wanted answered for 10 years.

Who decides what characters are sent out into the parks?

Because whoever it it, they have dropped the ball for the last 5 years.

DisneyMom12
03-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Looks like you will have to settle for watching Hook and Smee on the stage show, since they have removed them from regular meet n greets as well.

First I hype Mickey and Minnie's house to my DS, it's gone. Now I have been hyping getting Hook, and Smee's autograph, looks that's not going to happen either. I'm keeping my mouth shut. :zipped:

DisneyFreak1313
03-11-2011, 12:33 PM
I am still waiting to see Stanley, the Koala Brothers, and the Higglytown Heroes...:mickey:

I did meet Stanley at AK a number of years ago, but this was the only time I ever saw him available.....I would say it was probably 3-5 years ago now......outside AK in the Oasis....

spoiled
03-21-2011, 01:52 PM
I agree as well. P & F have been out for 3 years now and are just getting a M & G. JoJo's show had been off the air, but was still in Character meal rotation up until recently. It is odd how WDW decides upon who to roll out and when.

My kids love Higglytown Heroes, but it's not on anymore, and they never got to meet. My DS was really looking forward to them. My DD & DS both met Stanley.

spoiled
03-21-2011, 01:53 PM
First I hype Mickey and Minnie's house to my DS, it's gone. Now I have been hyping getting Hook, and Smee's autograph, looks that's not going to happen either. I'm keeping my mouth shut. :zipped:

I'm so mad that Hook & Smee don't meet and greet anymore. You can meet them at the Pirate Sailing Ship thing at Contempory if they still have it since 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates' came out. They are so hard to get now.