PDA

View Full Version : Transportation

dbright
03-08-2011, 12:19 PM
I hope I'm posting this in the right area...We'll be staying at All Star Music and have reservations for dinner at both the Contemporary and DTD. Is it possible to take the buses to both places? Are there any transfers involved? Also, we'll be going to a spring training game at the ESPN World of Sports...is it possible to take the buses there?
Thank you!!!

the other micki
03-08-2011, 12:40 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

To get to the Contemporary, you can take a bus to the Magic Kingdom and either walk to it or take the monorail. The bus will not go from your resort straight to another resort.

You can catch a bus to DTD from your resort. In my experience, the DTD buses don't come around quite as frequently as the park buses, so allow plenty of time.

Can't help you with World of Sports...haven't been. But I'm sure someone else will be along shortly who can!

faline
03-08-2011, 12:47 PM
I believe busses run from Pop Century and the Carribbean Beach Resorts to Wide World of Sports. Also, from Disney Studios.

dbright
03-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks so much for the quick reply!

A ride on the monorail to the Contemporary would be fun!

CanadianWDWFan
03-08-2011, 04:10 PM
If you were pressed for time you could always get a taxi. It will cost you but you will get there on time. We find that when you need to get somewhere for dinner the bus service is not as fast as you may need it to be.