PDA

View Full Version : I'm stumped. Please help!

Chernabog1326
03-07-2011, 04:24 PM
This may be confusing, but here goes. I just received my pin code in the mail today for free dining between 4/23-8/13. I already booked a week on the room only package for 8/14-8/22 for 25% off. I have no problem canceling that week and re-booking, but I am also planning a trip in April, staying off property, and my plan was to purchase AP's to use for both trips. Can I purchase the package with the pin code and try to upgrade those tickets to AP's, even though I won't be using the package until late July? :confused:

Chernabog1326
03-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Free dining would be almost $1000.00 in savings.

KylesMom
03-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Can I purchase the package with the pin code and try to upgrade those tickets to AP's, even though I won't be using the package until late July? Are you asking if you can get your July tickets early and upgrade those to A/Ps?

If you are, the answer is no. Now, if you wanted to upgrade those tickets in July when your package begins, then you could do so.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-07-2011, 04:52 PM
No, but you don't have to use your "july tickets". Buy what is required for the package, but if you don't use them (since you'll have the AP) they will keep until a future trip, or can be used towards a future AP.

jonahbear2006
03-07-2011, 05:36 PM
I would buy APs for july and then buy the minimal amount of tickets for the free dining plan in august and not use them. they wont expire until you start using them. then next year you can use them or upgrade them to new passholders.