PDA

View Full Version : Characters on the Dream

Tarzan266
03-07-2011, 01:23 PM
What characters (besides the fab five and Chip, Dale, and Daisy) can you find a lot aboard the Dream? Also, what characters do they have on Castaway Cay?

PrettyMinnie
03-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Besides the ones you already cited, you can find: Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Lilo & Stitch, Princesses (Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Princess Aurora, Princess Tiana & Ariel,) Captain Jack Sparrow and Dopey. You might find other characters or not all of the ones mentioned. Also, you can find them virtually anywhere on the ship but designated areas are: Lobby Atrium, Gangway, Donald's Pool Area, Disney's Oceaneer Lab, Disney's Oceaneer Club and D Lounge. Some areas are photo only, so you can't do meet and greets with the characters. There is a phone line (7-PALS) to find out who, where and when will be available for photos or meet and greets. And in case you miss anyone, there is a farewell show with all the characters.

Not sure about specific characters at Castaway Cay but you can find them at the Post Office, Gazebo, gangway and elsewhere.

Good luck on your character hunt!! :minnie:

timandlesley
03-21-2011, 09:33 AM
I am so excited you have Princess Tiana mentioned, my daughter has been asking daily if she will be on the ship when we sail in June, thanks!
Lesley

PrettyMinnie
03-21-2011, 08:01 PM
I happen to be a Princess Tiana fan too, though Prince Naveen is not on the Disney Dream :( I hear they are awesome characters to interact with together in MK. Have a wonderful vacation! I hope your DD finds Princess Tiana! :mickey:

brianjdu4
04-04-2011, 03:47 PM
I was on the March 6 sailing of the Dream and saw the following additional characters posing for pictures: Aladdin, all the Princesses (including Tiana), Mrs. Incredible, Jack Sparrow

tinkerbellvr123
04-07-2011, 10:25 AM
i am sailling in 3 dayss and i hope i seeee jack sparroow!! my favoritee and the princessess. :mickey:

tinkerbellvr123
05-10-2011, 09:24 AM
i just got off the ship and the characters there were. the 8( mickey, minnie, goofy, donald duck,daisy duck, pluto, chipndale), princess tiana, princess sleeping beauty, cinderella, snow white, captain jack sparrow, captain hook, mr. smee and a couple more. :mickey: