PDA

View Full Version : BC concierge vs. BC with DLX Dinning

BayLaker25
03-06-2011, 04:47 PM
My wife and I are planning on staying at BC in October of this year for F&W festival. We cannot decide if we should stay at the concierge level without a dinning plan or in a standard room DLX dinning. We usually go with the DLX dinning and the standard room, but we would like to try the concierge level. Our thoughts are to try the concierge level but still make some reservations and pay out of pocket and instead of both getting an appetizer, main course, and dessert (that we get with the DLX dinning) we could share an appetizer and dessert or not even get a dessert to save money and feeling so full after.:ack: The price between staying at the concierge level and getting the DLX dinning is only about a $20 difference. This has been a hard decision for us please help!:mickey:

Simbajr4ever
03-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Hiya,

Personally for me, I would not get either. Way too much food on DP and BC Concerige was very disappointing. If I choose 1 it would be DP. The DP you can pick where you would like to eat, and lots of choices. Concerige had limited food available and the same thing day after day. Would not count on that for my meals everyday. The service of the BC concerige was sub par in my experience. They where not helpful, and did not meet expectations let along going above and beyond as a concerige should. The room was exactly the same as "regular" BC rooms, so no benefit there. Only benefit would be for concerige would be the "private" floor for added security?
Have fun and pick out some great wdw resturants. Take the DP. :thumbsup:

javamama
03-06-2011, 08:30 PM
We decided from now on to skip the DDP, and go with Concierge level rooms. We've done both ways, DDP in a regular room, DDP in the Club Level rooms(twice---talk about tons of food :ack: ) I really enjoyed the Concierge Level at the Poly in the past, and the DDP is way too much for us food wise. This time we're trying the YC Concierge level this May.

mouseketeer mom
03-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Deluxe dining is an uncomfortable amount of food. Sounds like you guys would like the experience of trying club level! I would do that along with the regular dining plan.

BayLaker25
03-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Thank You for your help everyone! I think we are leaning towards the DLX dinning since it is only a $20 difference between that and the club level. I haven't heard too many good things about the BC club level after reading about some of the reviews. I did find out that if we ever stay at Poly again to do the club level there because it is amazing. We are really hoping they do free dinning, we are DVC members but are almost out of points since we took my family in January so we are hoping to be able to take advantage of free dinning for once. Fell free to keep letting us know which you think is better.